The Skyhouse is the ultimate destination to gather with others for an unforgettable experience (and amazing views). With so many places on the property to either disperse or congregate, this iconic home is a perfect backdrop for your holiday, getaway, or reunion!
Gathering at the Skyhouse
Dishware & flatware for 12+ guests
High quality serving trays, bowls, and utensils
Propane grill for BBQ events
Indoor dining table seating for 8+ (extra folding chairs available)
Covered patio dining for 8 (or more if you get cozy)
Outdoor living space around a fire table with seats for 8+
Living room with seating for 6
Rec room with seating for 8
Wood fire pit for sharing stories and s'mores
3 bathrooms for getting ready
Sleeping spaces do not share walls, offering greater privacy
Group activities & recreation equipment
Off-street parking for up to 4 vehicles
Holidays at the Skyhouse are especially popular!
We suggest booking at least 6 months in advance for major holidays,
and up to a year in advance for Christmas and Thanksgiving.
Photo credit: Amanda Smitley
Adventurous brides and grooms looking for a memorable location to prepare for their big day will love bringing their wedding party together at the Skyhouse.
- Serve treetop champagne toasts in the Skyroom.
- Spread out in the three bathrooms so everyone has space to get ready.
- Ask about a mid-stay cleaning service, so the house is clean & beds are made while you're celebrating the nuptials.
- Sleep up to 11 adults in the house, perfect for all the extra hands you need for assembling favors and decorations.
- Host a small rehearsal dinner or family gathering before or after the wedding.
- The Guest Suite makes an excellent honeymoon suite!
Photo credit: Ashley Vos Photography
Bring the whole fam to experience the incredible Skyhouse views and all its amenities! Infants, Toddlers, kiddos, teens, and adults will all enjoy a Skyhouse vacation and the nearby activities.
- High chair, pack & play, and baby gates provided
- Kid-friendly plastic dishware & utensils
- All essential amenities (kitchen, living room, two bathrooms, two bedrooms) are located on the main level for guests who prefer a stair-free vacation.
- Wide variety of activities, like board games & jigsaw puzzles
- Toys and video games (loaded with vintage Sega & Nintendo games!)
- Toss a beanbag, shoot hoops, or organize a ping pong tournament with our recreational & sports equipment, all available for guest use.
- Many options for nearby excursions, including water activities at Alderbrook Resort and day trips to Olympic National Park.
Photo credit: Ashley Vos Photography
Business & Wellness Retreats
Get the crew together away from the office for some team bonding or schedule a retreat for workshops, meetings, classes, and (dare we say it?) downtime.
- Large dining & picnic tables (seating for 8+) for boardroom-style meetings
- Outdoor and indoor casual gathering spaces
- Try our recommended caterer, Heather at Wild & Woodsy, for menus cultivated for a personalized experience.
- Schedule a private yoga class or other group activities, or walk to the nearby Alderbrook Resort for their offerings.
- Equipped with high speed wifi throughout the main and lower levels of the home, great for video conferences & streaming.
Photo Credit: Hailey Collins
Surround yourself with your favorite people in one of your new favorite places! Great for bachelor/bachelorette parties, friend reunions, and groups looking for their next great adventure.
- Treat yourselves at the nearby The Spa at Alderbrook for a relaxing massage, facial, or body treatment.
- Go on a tasting tour for beer, wine, spirits... or oysters!
- Rent a boat, kayaks, or paddleboards at Alderbrook Resort for fun on the water.*
- Team Mario or Team Sonic? Tap into your inner child with vintage video games.
- BYOB to the Skyroom and listen to our record collection on the turntable.
- Looking to sleep more than 11 people? Ask us about our over-occupancy policies!
*Some recreation & water vehicle rentals are seasonally available.